(3) Kousa Dogwood, bare-root seedlings, variety 'Milky Way'
- Heavy production of tropical tasting fruits
- Young leaves can be cooked
- Ornamental value with beautiful white flowers
- Hardy zones 5-8
- Cornus kousa var. chinensis
These trees were grown from seed of the highly desirable Kousa Dogwood cultivar 'Milky Way'. Because they are grown from seed they will not be exactly the same due to the genetic variability that is inherent in seed propagation. We think this is a good thing! Genetic diversity means resilience in a plant population. The trees will still likely have the disirable traits of early flowering and heavy flower and fruit production as 'Milky Way'.